- 1 Oz. Pork Rinds
- 1 Cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond milk
- 2 Tbsp. Butter
- 2 Tbsp. Heavy Cream
- 1 Tbsp. Erythritol
- 1 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- 1 T Erythritol
1. Put your pan on medium heat and add 2 Tbsp. Butter. Let this cook down until it becomes browned.
2. Remove from heat and add heavy cream and erythritol. Start mixing it and return to the heat.
3. The caramel mixture will start bubbling. Continue mixing it until the color you want is attained.
4. Once the caramel comes together, add your pork rinds and mix them in. Make sure all pork rinds get coated.
5. Transfer pork rinds to a container or onto foil and put in the fridge for 20-45 minutes.
6. Serve with milk and coat cereal.
7. Mix the cinnamon and erythritol and sprinkle cinnamon sugar over the pork rinds.
This yields 1 serving, but you can split it into 2. The entire recipe comes out to 490 Calories, 47g Fats, 2g Carbs, and 14g Protein.
It's Cinco de Mayo, so we are doing tacos for dinner. I'm going to post the seasoning recipe I'm using.
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1 small diced onion about 1 cup
- 1 lb of beef
- Brown 1 lb of ground beef and 1 small diced onion on medium heat around 10 minutes
- Mix all the spices
- Add to a pound of cooked drained meat and mix with 1/2 cup water
- Simmer for 5-10 minutes
I made a lot of new Myfitnesspal friends today. So that will also help keep me on track. I was able to workout a little bit today too.