Raspberry Chia Jam
Yield: About 1 & 1/4 cups of jam
Serving Size: 1 tbsp
Make low carb jam almost instantly by using chia seeds to jell the berries. It's fast, easy and delicious. No added sugar.
- 12 oz frozen raspberries
- 1/4 cup Swerve Sweetener or other erythritol
- 3 tbsp water
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine berries, erythritol and water.
- Bring to a boil and cook until berries are soft enough to mash with a fork. Mash to desired consistency.
- Remove from heat and stir in chia seeds. Let cool.
- Transfer to a glass jar and refrigerate 2 to 3 hours to set.
- Keep refrigerated.
Serves 20. Each serving has 4.5 g of carbs and 2.8 g of fiber. Total NET CARBS = 1.7 g.
Chocolate Chia Pudding
- 1/2 Cup almond milk
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp cocoa
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 Tbsp sweetener
Combine ingredients, then refrigerate for at least 5 hours preferably overnight.